Woli, Woolly Mammoth Finger Puppet
Woli is made to resemble a Mammoth with a grey body & black tusks.
Made using 100% Premium Quality Soft Polyester Velour Fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Height: 10cm, & Weight: 0.02kgs
Puppets help develop language & reading skills, give freedom to express emotions, improve self-esteem & confidence.
Woli, our beautiful Woolly Mammoth finger puppet is made from premium quality soft velour fabric.The puppet is stuffed to make it easier to hold and manipulate.
Fits a child's finger and up to an average size adult finger. Finger goes in from the stomach of the puppet into the body and head. Body is stuffed to allow easy handling for play.
Research with early education specialists has highlighted and proven that Puppets as an educational toy for a child’s growing and developing mind and as a teacher’s or parent’s aid has many benefits;
- By bringing their puppet to life as an independent personality, children will gain courage to speak in front of their classmates and to practise public speaking. Woli will assist them to interact and socialise with other children and adults.
- Through Woli children will be able to articulate emotional stresses and feelings and resolve them. They can express themselves, gain confidence and become brave with a can-do attitude.
- Children will use their puppet to role play and repeat various tasks that they find challenging improving their confidence and self-esteem.
- The puppets will work fine and gross motor skill dexterity, and hand-eye coordination. Children need to put their finger inside the puppet to manipulate it.
- Puppets inspire imaginative play, trigger creativity, tests memory, and develops language and reading skills. When children re-tell a story they heard, you will see what they remembered and get an insight into their use of language.
- Children can perform a puppet show, which encourages organisational skills, script writing when they create their own story, language development and use of language when they perform the show, or they may express emotions or feelings that are bothering them through their performance.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.