Dingo Wooden Puzzle & Dingo HP & Dbag
- Dingo Hand Puppet, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail friendly engaging eyes & a big happy smile.
- Cotton drawstring bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton & gift card.
- Dingo Wooden Puzzle, made in Australia, laser cut, raised pieces keeping kids entertained for hours.
Puppet, puzzle & bag are quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Dingo Gift Set includes; a beautiful Australian made wooden puzzle, that has been laser cut with raised pieces to provide greater educational benefits for children.
Bring the Dingo hand puppet to life and help your child to engage in the story telling, developing language, giving them confidence and courage to over come shyness and difficult tasks and teaching them to love Dingo and all animals.
Put the puzzle and hand puppet inside the unbleached cotton drawstring bag to make the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag has a gift card with information about the Dingo in 8 languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment! It's a great book bag!
This Dingo Gift Set includes;
- Wooden puzzle with our special Dingo printed on the wood and laser cut. The ink is bled into the timber and safe.
- Dingo hand puppet made with soft velour fabric, stuffed to make it easier to hold and play with it, and beautiful engaging amber eyes with a big happy smile. Making the Dingo cute, cuddly and lovable.
- Unbleached cotton drawstring bag with our beautiful Dingo friendly & cute character printed on the front of the bag. The bag has a drawstring, children love putting the bag on their back with their puppet & puzzle. It comes with a gift card that has information about Dingo in 8 languages. It’s a great & flexible bag.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- help children understand kangaroos and learn to love & respect them.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Wooden Puzzles as an educational toy will:
- Cut into anatomical parts, to develop language through picture/word association.
- Works hand and eye co-ordination, laser cut pieces force kids to match colours or shapes.
- Improves fine and gross motor skills
- Keeps kids busy for hours.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.