Xavier, Boy Hand Puppet & Free Drawstring Bag, wearing Flight Attendant Uniform, pants & jacket
Made using 100% Premium Quality Soft Polyester Velour Fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: H=46cm, W=20cm, D=10cm
Xavier, our 46cm high Boy Hand Puppet loves to fly, he even wishes he had wings but is happy to be a Flight Attendant and help people on the plane with their travel. He is sun safe and makes sure that he wears long sleeve rash tops, a hat and sunblock. Learn how to swim, surf, paddle a kayak or some other water activity with Xavier. You will have fun together!
Xavier is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. He has short straight medium brown hair, pale peachy/pink skin, embroidered medium brown eyebrows. He has carefully embroidered beautiful round blue engaging eyes that look at you with love and kindness. His fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel are very cute. He is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. His stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold him and to manipulate him as a puppet. You will fall in love with Xavier from the moment you pick him up and play with him.
Fits a child's hand and up to an average size adult hand. Hand goes in from the back of his body into his head, mouth and arms. His mouth opens and he has a tongue. His head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy. Bring Xavier to life when you put your hand inside him and move his head, mouth and arms.
His uniform make him look professional, smart and trustworthy for the long flights working with passengers who need his assistance on these flights. The detail and quality of his clothes will impress your family and friends. You can take all his clothes off to change his outfit.
He is wearing a flight attendant uniform;
- navy blue jacket with yellow buttons with a collar and pockets.
- navy blue pants made using the same fabric as the jacket.
- white long sleeve shirt with a collar and white buttons.
- navy blue tie matching the suit.
- black vinyl shoes with laces
Take him to school or feature him in a puppet show about travelling or to tell your friends about what flight attendants do for their job. His flight attendant uniform will inspire you to share stories about being a flight attendant on a plane, travelling and much more.
Xavier loves to play and is a great listener. He can be a chatter box and will keep you company for hours becoming your best friend. Bring him to life and share many experiences with him.
He will inspire your imagination, allow you the freedom to be creative and to come out of your shell. If you’re shy, you can use Xavier and speak through him to articulate how you are feeling or to gain courage to play with other kids. You can use him to re-tell stories you heard or to create your own stories.
Research with early education specialists has highlighted and proven that Puppets as an educational toy for a child’s growing and developing mind and as a teacher’s or parent’s aid has many benefits;
- By bringing their puppet to life as an independent personality, children will gain courage to speak in front of their classmates and to practise public speaking. Xavier will assist them to interact and socialise with other children and adults.
- Through Xavier children will be able to articulate emotional stresses and feelings and resolve them. They can express themselves, gain confidence and become brave with a can-do attitude.
- Children will use their puppet to role play and repeat various tasks that they find challenging improving their confidence and self-esteem.
- The puppets will work fine and gross motor skill dexterity, and hand-eye coordination. Children need to put their hand inside the puppet to manipulate the arms, face, mouth and tongue. Xavier can be undressed to allow a change of clothes. Some puppet clothes have buttons, zippers and shoelaces. Practising tasks such as; doing up buttons or tying shoelaces will give them confidence and help them become independent.
- Puppets inspire imaginative play, trigger creativity, tests memory, and develops language and reading skills. When children re-tell a story they heard, you will see what they remembered and get an insight into their use of language.
- Children can perform a puppet show, which encourages organisational skills, script writing when they create their own story, language development and use of language when they perform the show, or they may express emotions or feeling that are bothering them through their performance.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.