At the Beach
There is so much to discover in this richly detailed book about the quintessential Australian beach holiday. Where's Wally meets Magic Beach.
Crabby Spit is COOL! I've been crabspotting, riding my bike, surfing and swimming, and looking at stars. With a bit of luck, I'll be having fish and chips for dinner. The only problem is my things keep disappearing! Can you help me find them?
It's summer and time to head to Crabby Spit! 'Don't forget to write!' says Grandma. The postcards come thick and fast, detailing all the timeless pleasures of playing on the beach, paddling, surfing, finding treasures, dancing to the glow of a bonfire. But look out for the clever family dog who collects all the belongings of the absent-minded artist!
- 32 pages.
- beautifully illustrated.
- Great for children aged 5 to 10 years.
- Shortlisted CBCA Book of the Year, Picture Book 2005 AU.
- Short-listed COOL (Canberra's Own Outstanding List) Children's Choice Book Awards, Picture Storybook 2006 AU.
- Short-listed YABBA (Young Australians Best Book Awards) Children's Choice Book Awards, Picture Storybook 2006 AU.
- Short-listed Speech Pathology Australia Book of the Year Award, Best Book for Language Development 2005 AU.
- Short-listed KOALA (Kids Own Australian Literature Awards) 2006 AU.