Baby Long Sleeve T-Shirt Organic Cotton & Dingo lambskin sheepskin soft toy & Free Carry Bag
- Dingo lambskin sheepskin soft toy, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail using a natural fibre containing therapeutic properties. Comes with a gift card.
- Free Cotton carry bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton, 3 compartments & gift card. Great presentation for gifts. Eco packaging.
- Dingo Print Long Sleeve t-shirt, made using 100% superfine, soft & certified organic cotton which is great for a baby's tender developing skin.
Dingo Baby Gift Set includes; our unique, friendly and cuddly dingo lambskin sheepskin soft toy which has excellent therapeutic properties that promote a baby's well-being. Plus our beautiful 100% superfine, soft, certified organic cotton long sleeve, t-shirt. We carefully make our products because we care about you and have a mother's and baby's comfort and well-being in mind.
Our Dingo Lambskin-Sheepskin Flat Soft Toy Baby Comforter is carefully hand-crafted using 100% Premium Dense Soft and Luxurious Australian Lambskin and or Sheepskin Fleece:- fur (wool) and leather (skin). It's all natural with no stuffing and flat. It's made with love and care to help children feel empathy, trust and respect for animals. It comes with a gift card that features our lovable, cute and friendly Dingo Character, and has information about dingoes in 8 different languages.
Put the long sleeve t-shirt and lambskin sheepskin soft toy inside the unbleached cotton carry bag for the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag has a gift card with information about dingoes in 8 different languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment. It's Free especially for you!
This is the perfect gift for someone expecting or who just had a baby!
This Dingo Gift Set includes;
- Dingo print long sleeve t-shirt for babies. It is made from 100% superfine, luxurious soft premium quality organic cotton which is safer and healthier for a baby's tender developing skin. It has our beautiful dingo printed using safe ink onto the front of the t-shirt.
- Dingo lambskin sheepskin soft toy baby comforter is made to resemble a dingo in real life; golden rusty brown back, tail, head, legs, arms and small round ears. She has white fur on her chin, chest, stomach and paws. She has beautiful engaging rustic brown eyes. The detail and hand crafting makes Eora cute, lovable and cuddly.
- Unbleached cotton carry bag with our beautiful dingo character printed on the front. The bag has a handle, 3 compartments and the centre compartment has a zipper. It’s a great bag to carry books, pencils, iPad, and much more. It's free especially for you!
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO. Safe for newborn babies.
Baby Comforter Flat Soft Toy is made using natural fleece and wool fibres that:
- contain excellent tactile responses and therapeutic properties.
- act like a natural thermostat and regulate your body’s temperature, keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter.
- supports a baby’s delicate, developing skin which is learning to regulate its body temperature, and makes wool fibre prefect because it’s a natural fibre that breathes, insulates and regulates body temperature.
- have a soothing and swaddling effect on babies.
- help babies and children to settle faster and to have a long and restful sleep:- when babies sleep well; they eat better, gain weight, cry less, and become happier and more balanced.
- contain lanolin, a substance found in human skin, and excellent with sensitive or inflamed skin, and reduces the risk of asthma.
- is hypoallergenic.
100% Superfine, Soft & Certified Organic Cotton has many benefits:
- It's a natural yarn that's grown and processed without any harsh chemicals or bleaches.
- Natural dyes are used to colour the yarn.
- The fabric is softer and healthier on a baby's tender developing skin.
- It's allergy safe and reduces respiratory problems.
- It's hypo-allergenic, comfortable and non-irritating.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.