Baby Singlet Organic Cotton & Lynx lambskin sheepskin natural soft toy & Free Carry Bag
- Lynx lambskin sheepskin soft toy, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail using a natural fibre containing therapeutic properties. Comes with a gift card.
- Free Cotton carry bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton, 3 compartments & gift card. Great presentation for gifts. Eco packaging.
- Lynx Print singlet, made using 100% superfine, soft & certified organic cotton which is great for a baby's tender developing skin.
Lynx Baby Gift Set includes; our unique, friendly and cuddly lynx lambskin sheepskin natural premium plush soft toy which has excellent therapeutic properties that promote a baby's well-being. Plus our beautiful 100% superfine, soft, certified organic cotton singlet. We carefully make our products because we care about you and have a mother's and baby's comfort and well-being in mind.
Our Lynx Lambskin Sheepskin Natural Flat Soft Toy Baby Comforter is carefully hand-crafted using 100% Premium Dense Soft and Luxurious Australian Lambskin and or Sheepskin Fleece:- fur (wool) and leather (skin). It's all natural with no stuffing and flat. It's made with love and care to help children feel empathy, trust and respect for animals. It comes with a gift card that features our lovable, cute and friendly lynx Character, and has information about koalas in 8 different languages.
Put the long sleeve jumpsuit and lambskin sheepskin soft toy inside the unbleached cotton carry bag for the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag has a gift card with information about lynx in 8 different languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment. Free especially for you.
This is the perfect gift for someone expecting or who just had a baby!
This Lynx Gift Set includes;
- Lynx print long singlet. It's made from 100% superfine, luxurious soft premium quality organic cotton which is safer and healthier for a baby's tender developing skin. It has our beautiful giraffe character printed using safe ink onto the front of the jumpsuit.
- Lynx lambskin sheepskin soft toy baby comforter is made to resemble a lynx in real life; with a tan body printed with black rosettes on her back, face, part of her arms, legs and snout. Her stomach and the front of her ears are white. She has long white fur tuffs around her checks. Her ears have long black fur tuffs which defines the lynx and some scientists believe that the lynx uses their hairs to detect things above their head. She has black long fur on the end of her short tail. Lola has beautiful engaging green eyes and a black Iberian Lynx nose. The detail and hand crafting makes Lola lovable and cuddly.
- Free Unbleached cotton carry bag with our beautiful lynx character printed on the front. The bag has a handle, 3 compartments and the centre compartment has a zipper. It’s a great bag to carry books, pencils, iPad, and much more. It's free especially for you!
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO. Safe for newborn babies.
Baby Comforter Flat Soft Toy is made using natural fleece and wool fibres that:
- contain excellent tactile responses and therapeutic properties.
- act like a natural thermostat and regulate your body’s temperature, keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter.
- supports a baby’s delicate, developing skin which is learning to regulate its body temperature, and makes wool fibre prefect because it’s a natural fibre that breathes, insulates and regulates body temperature.
- have a soothing and swaddling effect on babies.
- help babies and children to settle faster and to have a long and restful sleep:- when babies sleep well; they eat better, gain weight, cry less, and become happier and more balanced.
- contain lanolin, a substance found in human skin, and excellent with sensitive or inflamed skin, and reduces the risk of asthma.
- is hypoallergenic.
100% Superfine, Soft & Certified Organic Cotton has many benefits:
- It's a natural yarn that's grown and processed without any harsh chemicals or bleaches.
- Natural dyes are used to colour the yarn.
- The fabric is softer and healthier on a baby's tender developing skin.
- It's allergy safe and reduces respiratory problems.
- It's hypo-allergenic, comfortable and non-irritating.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.