Brad, no clothes, 46cm HP
Made using 100% Premium Quality Soft Polyester Velour Fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: H=46cm, W=20cm, D=10cm
Brad, our 46cm Boy Hand Puppet lives in San Diego, USA with his family, and loves his home, school and friends. He wants to be your best friend and inspire you to be brave and confident.
Brad is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. He has short straight light brown hair, pale peachy/pink skin, embroidered light brown eyebrows. He has carefully embroidered beautiful round green engaging eyes that look at you with love and kindness. His fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel are very cute with excellent detail. He is stuffed and looks more like a stuffed toy or fabric doll, making it easier for you to hold him and manipulate him as a puppet. You will fall in love with Brad from the moment you pick him up and play with him.
He doesn’t have any clothes on to let you choose how you would like to dress him. Choose one of the many clothing items we have especially for him. You might want him in a yellow pants and shirt or shorts and t-shirt. It’s up to you to decide. I’m sure he will be happy with whatever you choose.
Once you dress him you can take him anywhere. Take him to school or feature him in a puppet show.
Brad loves to play and is a great listener. He can be a chatter box and will keep you company for hours becoming your best friend. Bring him to life and share many experiences with him.
An average size adult hand and fingers fit comfortably from the back of his body into his head, mouth and arms. His mouth opens with a tongue. His head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy.
He will inspire your imagination, allow you the freedom to be creative and to come out of your shell. If you’re shy, you can use Brad and speak through him to articulate how you are feeling or to gain courage to play with other kids. You can use him to re-tell stories you heard or to create your own stories.
Research with early education specialists has highlighted and proven that Puppets as an educational toy for a child’s growing and developing mind and as a teacher’s or parent’s aid has many benefits;
- By bringing their puppet to life as an independent personality, children will gain courage to speak in front of their classmates and to practise public speaking. Brad will assist them to interact and socialise with other children and adults.
- Through Brad children will be able to articulate emotional stresses and feelings and resolve them. They can express themselves, gain confidence and become brave with a can-do attitude.
- Children will use their puppet to role play and repeat various tasks that they find challenging improving their confidence and self-esteem.
- The puppets will work fine and gross motor skill dexterity, and hand-eye coordination. Children need to put their hand inside the puppet to manipulate the arms, face, mouth and tongue. Brad can be undressed to allow a change of clothes. Some puppet clothes have buttons, zippers and shoelaces. Practising tasks such as; doing up buttons or tying shoelaces will give them confidence and help them become independent.
- Puppets inspire imaginative play, trigger creativity, tests memory, and develops language and reading skills. When children re-tell a story they heard, you will see what they remembered and get an insight into their use of language.
- Children can perform a puppet show, which encourages organisational skills, script writing if they create their own story, language development and use of language when they perform the show, or they may express emotions or feeling that are bothering them through their performance.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet clothes off or putting them on the puppet and using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.