Brothers from a Different Mother
From a master storyteller comes this heartfelt tale of friendship . . . and seeing past our differences.
Tapir lives in the jungle.
Pig lives in the village.
But when they meet at the waterhole, they discover they are the same in so many ways.
They might even be brothers from a different mother!
“ Against the wishes of their fathers, two very different animals become firm friends. A universal and appealing story of friendship, richly illustrated. Highly recommended. ” Margaret Hamilton, Pinerolo
- 32 pages.
- beautifully written and illustrated.
- Great for children aged 4 to 8 years.
- ABIA; 2018; Shortlisted; Children’s Picture Book of the Year.
- CBCA Book of the Year Awards; 2018; Shortlisted; Picture Book.
- Environment Award for Children's Literature; 2018; Shortlisted; Picture Fiction.