Charlie, Flight Captain Uniform, 46cm HP
Made using 100% Premium Quality Soft Polyester Velour Fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: H=46cm, W=20cm, D=10cm
Charlie, our 46cm Boy Hand Puppet loves to be in control of all the instruments and to direct the path of large planes. He has always loved flying and would pretend to fly an aeroplane when he was a small boy. His father bought him lots of model, remote-control and toy planes. Charlie has his dream job as a Flight Captain working for a large airline company and flying all over the world. You will have fun with Charlie visiting lots of new places around the world!
Charlie is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. He has short straight red hair, pale peachy/pink skin, embroidered red eyebrows. He has carefully embroidered beautiful round light brown engaging eyes that look at you with love and kindness. His fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel are very cute. He is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. His stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold him and to manipulate him as a puppet. You will fall in love with Charlie from the moment you pick him up and play with him.
An average size adult hand and fingers fit comfortably from the back of his body into his head, mouth and arms. His mouth opens and he has a tongue. His head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy. Bring Charlie to life when you put your hand inside him and move his head, mouth and arms.
Charlie looks very professional and smart in his uniform. The detail in the design and making of his uniform will impress all your family and friends. You can take his clothes off to change his outfit.
He is wearing a Flight Captain’s Uniform;
- a navy-blue double-breasted jacket with yellow stripes on the sleeves and buttons, and a collar.
- navy-blue pants.
- a matching navy-blue tie.
- long sleeve white shirt has a collar and white buttons.
- matching navy-blue captains cap with a vinyl peak.
- black vinyl shoes with laces.
Take him to school and feature him in a puppet show about travelling or to tell your friends about what flight captains do for their job. His flight captain uniform will inspire you to share stories about being a flight captain on a plane, travelling and much more.
Charlie loves to play and is a great listener. He can be a chatter box and will keep you company for hours becoming your best friend. Bring him to life and share many experiences with him.
He will inspire your imagination, allow you the freedom to be creative and to come out of your shell. If you’re shy, you can use Charlie and speak through him to articulate how you are feeling or to gain courage to play with other kids. You can use him to re-tell stories you heard or to create your own stories.
Research with early education specialists has highlighted and proven that Puppets as an educational toy for a child’s growing and developing mind and as a teacher’s or parent’s aid has many benefits;
- By bringing their puppet to life as an independent personality, children will gain courage to speak in front of their classmates and to practise public speaking. Charlie will assist them to interact and socialise with other children and adults.
- Through Charlie children will be able to articulate emotional stresses and feelings and resolve them. They can express themselves, gain confidence and become brave with a can-do attitude.
- Children will use their puppet to role play and repeat various tasks that they find challenging improving their confidence and self-esteem.
- The puppets will work fine and gross motor skill dexterity, and hand-eye coordination. Children need to put their hand inside the puppet to manipulate the arms, face, mouth and tongue. Charlie can be undressed to allow a change of clothes. Some puppet clothes have buttons, zippers and shoelaces. Practising tasks such as; doing up buttons or tying shoelaces will give them confidence and help them become independent.
- Puppets inspire imaginative play, trigger creativity, tests memory, and develops language and reading skills. When children re-tell a story they heard, you will see what they remembered and get an insight into their use of language.
- Children can perform a puppet show, which encourages organisational skills, script writing when they create their own story, language development and use of language when they perform the show, or they may express emotions or feeling that are bothering them through their performance.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.