Dust + Matthias & Heidi, 46cm HP
A perfect gift for a child & includes;
Two People Hand Puppets that are 46cm high, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging eyes. An average adult hand fits comfortably from the back of the puppet into the head & arms.
- Matthias, 46cm Hand Puppet.
- Heidi, 46cm Hand Puppet.
- Dust, beautiful illustrations that sensitively looks at the theme of peace & social justice.
Hand Puppets are quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Book & Two Hand Puppet Gift Set includes; a beautiful book with amazing and sensitive illustrations looking at the themes of peace and social justice. Children will be engaged reading the story and looking through the illustrations when you use our friendly and cuddly Matthias & Heidi, hand puppets, to go through the book or listening to you tell the story through one or both puppets. Even better, have a puppet each and tell the story together. The puppets will make the book fun and exciting!
Your child will fall in love with Matthias & Heidi from the moment they pick them up and play with them.
Matthias & Heidi as a puppets will engage your child in the story, developing language, teaching them to love reading and encouraging them to write. Your child will gain confidence in storytelling, reading and writing.
Bring Matthias & Heidi to life when you put your hand inside each of them and manipulate them.An average size adult hand and fingers fit comfortably from the back of his body into his head, mouth and arms. His mouth opens and he has a tongue. You can move his mouth, head, and arms. His head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy.
Matthias & Heidi are easy to use, fun to play with, cute, cuddly and lovable.
It's much more fun when you have two people puppets to share the experience of storytelling and much more!
This Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes;
- Dust, a beautifully illustrated book that sensitively looks at the themes of peace and social justice. The illustrators who have contributed to this startling book have all done so for free. All royalties earned will be donated to the Save the Children organisation in Australia. Illustrations by Colin Thompson, Tohby Riddle, Gaye Chapman, Richard Yot, Kim Gamble, Judy Horacek, Tom Byrne, Terry Denton, Emma Quay, Bruce Whatley, Dee Texidor, Anna Pignataro, David Legge and Chris Mould.
- Matthias, 46cm hand puppet, is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. He has short straight white blond hair, pale peachy/pink skin, embroidered white blond eyebrows. He has carefully embroidered beautiful round light brown engaging eyes that look at you with love and kindness. His fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel are very cute. He is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. His stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold him and to manipulate him as a puppet. You will fall in love with Matthias from the moment you pick him up and play with him.
- Heidi, 46cm hand puppet, is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. She has long straight yellow blond hair, pale peach/pink skin, yellow blond embroidered eyebrows and black embroidered eyelashes. Her carefully embroidered beautiful round green engaging eyes look at you with love and kindness. She has cute fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel. She is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. Her stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold her and to manipulate her as a puppet. You will fall in love with Heidi from the moment you pick her up and play with her
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.