Dutch Folk Dress, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Dutch Folk Dress fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. This beautiful Dutch style folk dress, hat and clogs is now fashionable with young woman wanting to bring back their culture and history. You will impress all your family and friends with this colourful candy-striped dress. Take your puppet to a party and celebrate cultural diversity and history, or just put the colourful candy-striped dress on your puppet to go out and socialise.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this folk dress and costume.
The folk costume will inspire you to learn about the Netherlands, its rich history, culture, food, music, dance, architecture and much more.
Tell stories with your friends and family using your beautiful puppet. You can take your puppet to school with you and share something new about the Netherlands.
The outfit includes;
- polyester/cotton colourful dress with candy-striped pink, white, green and blue skirt which is gathered at the waist. The bodice is black with a candy-striped band collar and white with floral print patch on her chest. The dress has a zipper at the back
- black apron is sewn on the front of the dress at the waist. It has the same white with floral print fabric at the top of the apron.
- white bonnet or hat is made like a flying nun’s hat.
- yellow klompen or clogs with red pattered fabric strip on the top for decoration.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by; undoing the zipper and doing it up again; taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger enquiry to learn about life in the Netherlands, the festivities, food, music, dance, history and much more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about the Netherlands and its culture.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.