Game Keeper or Safari winter brown, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Safari, wildlife & game keeper winter clothes fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. This beautiful brown safari, wildlife, game keeper winter outfit will keep you warm, safe and comfortable when you are out exploring and looking for wildlife, filming or photographing or studying animals in the wild and their natural habitat.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
Imagine spotting wildlife in their natural habitat, taking photos, filming or studying them or looking after them.
Share all kinds of stories with your friends and family, about all the animals you met in the wild and how they live, what they eat and where you went to find them. You can take your puppet to school with you and share something new.
The outfit includes;
- polyester/cotton light brown long sleeve shirt with collar, white buttons, four pockets and gathered waist with an elastic band for extra style.
- polyester/cotton brown pants gathered and sewn at the bottom with a band for extra safety and to prevents things clawing up your leg.
- light brown full brim hat with yellow ribbon.
- brown velvet and vinyl shoes with laces.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by the clothes off and putting them back on, undoing buttons and doing them back up again, untying shoelaces and tying them.
- trigger enquiry about looking after wildlife in their natural habitat, understanding them and learning to love and respect wildlife.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about wildlife, forests and looking after the forests and animal habitats and their home.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.