German dirndl dress, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
German dirndl girl folk dress and outfit fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. This beautiful German dirndl folk dress and full outfit will inspire you to learn about Germany. You will love the detail in this outfit and impress all your family, friends and teacher. Take your puppet to a German Folk Festival and celebrate. Eat traditional Bavarian or German food, dance to folk music and learn about German or Bavarian culture and history.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
The German folk costume will inspire you to learn about Germany and its history, culture, food, music, dance, architecture and much more.
Tell stories with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school and share something new about Germany.
The outfit includes;
- polyester/cotton grey skirt which is gathered at the waist.
- green apron that is sewn onto the skirt’s waist with a bow at the back of the dress.
- white ployester/cotton shirt with buttons at the front and a lace collar.
- black vest with Velcro on the back and yellow criss-cross stitch on the chest.
- black full brim hat with feathers made from colourful felt.
- black vinyl shoes with laces and white socks.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by; undoing buttons and doing them up again; taking the clothes off and putting them back on, and tying shoe-laces.
- trigger enquiry to learn about life in Germany, the festivities, food, music, history and more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about Germany and its culture.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.