Greek Boy Costume, 46cm Hand Puppet clothes
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Greek boy folk costume fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this beautiful outfit and thrill your family and friends. You can tell stories about Greece, the ancient sites, islands, history, and culture. You will want to learn about Greece, the food, music, dance, art and places you can visit. Share these stories with your friends, family and teacher.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
You can visit Greece with your puppet and be inspired to create stories based in Greece. The outfit will inspire you to learn about ancient times in Greece or visit the islands and try out the local food or visit historical sites and museums.
The outfit includes;
- dress your puppet like a Greek presidential guard.
- white foustanella or pleated skirt.
- red vest with gold trim.
- White long sleeve shirt with collar, buttons and gathered at the waist with a band.
- white long socks or tights with black garters to tie around.
- red with black trim tsaroubhia or shoes, pointed at the front with black pompoms on the centre front.
- red fez or hat with black tassel.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by; undoing buttons and doing them up again; taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about life in Greece and the Islands, ancient sites, the food, music and culture.
- inspire a child’s imagination by pretending to be a Greek exploring places in Greece.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.