The Heart and the Bottle & Girl Hand Puppet & Free Drawstring Bag
A perfect gift for a child & includes;
- Annika, 46cm Girl Hand Puppet, is carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging eyes. An average size adult hand fits comfortably from the back of the puppet into its head, mouth & arms.
- The Heart and the Bottle, Oliver Jeffers anatomises loss and the processes of grief with an honesty and ingenuity that will move adults and children of any age.
- Free Unbleached Cotton Drawstring bag and gift card.
Hand Puppet is quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes; The Heart and the Bottle by Oliver Jeffers, Once there was a girl whose life was filled with wonder at the world around her! Then one day something happened that made the girl take her heart and put it in a safe place. Children will be engaged reading the story using our friendly and cuddly Annika, hand puppet, or listening to you read the story to them with Annika. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Your child will fall in love with Annika from the moment they pick her up and play with her.
Annika as a puppet will engage your child in the story, developing language, teaching them to love reading and encouraging them to write. Your child will gain confidence in storytelling, reading and writing.
Bring Annika to life when you put your hand inside her and manipulate her. An average size adult hand and fingers fit comfortably from the back of her body into her head, mouth and arms. Her mouth opens and she has a tongue. You can move her mouth, head, and arms. Her head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy.
Annika is easy to use, fun to play with, cute, cuddly and lovable.
This Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes;
- The Heart and the Bottle; Once there was a girl whose life was filled with wonder at the world around her! Then one day something happened that made the girl take her heart and put it in a safe place. However, after that it seemed that the world was emptier than before. But would she know how to get her heart back? In this deeply moving story, Oliver Jeffers deals with the weighty themes of love and loss with an extraordinary lightness of touch and shows us, ultimately, that there is always hope. Written and illustrated by Oliver Jeffers.
- Annika, 46cm high girl hand puppet, is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. She has long straight white blond hair, pale peach/pink skin, white blond embroidered eyebrows and black embroidered eyelashes. Her carefully embroidered beautiful round blue engaging eyes look at you with love and kindness. She has cute fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel. She is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. Her stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold her and to manipulate her as a puppet.
- Unbleached Cotton Drawstring Bag and Gift Card.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.