Japanese girl kimono, 46cm HP
Made using printed polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Japanese girl kimono dress fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. This beautiful kimono dress will impress all your family and friends. Have a Japanese tea ceremony with your puppet and friends or go to a party or watch a shadow or marionette puppet show. The kimono dress will inspire you to learn about Japan and its culture.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
You can visit Japan with your puppet and be inspired to create stories and learn about Japanese people their culture, history, food, and much more.
The outfit includes;
- white long sleeve kimono dress with beautiful colourful flowers printed on the dress. The kimono dress has a gold waist band, and v-neck because the fabric on the chest is folded over for extra style to look like a kimono that is fully open at the front. The kimono dress has a zipper at the back.
- White tabi (足袋) socks that are made to be worn with thonged footwear and allow the toes to fit comfortably in the red zori sandals.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills; taking the kimono dress off and putting it back on, and using a zipper which is at the back of the kimono dress.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about life in Japan, the festivities, food, music, history and more.
- inspire a child’s imagination by pretending to be a Japanese exploring places in Japan.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.