Josephine Wants to Dance & Kangaroo FP
- Kangaroo Finger Puppet, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging eyes.
- Josephine Wants to Dance, A story about dreams, believing in yourself ... & a dancing kangaroo..
Finger Puppet is quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Kangaroo Finger Puppet Gift Set includes; a beautiful book. A hilarious tale of a bush animal you'll never forget. Josephine is a kangaroo - who loves to dance. Can she do it and, more importantly, does it matter that she's a kangaroo? Read the story using our friendly and cuddly Kangaroo finger puppet to your baby or child. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Bring the Kangaroo finger puppet to life and help your baby or child to engage in the story, developing language and teaching them to love kangaroos and all animals.
This Kangaroo Finger Puppet Gift Set includes;
- Josephine Wants to Dance is a beautiful boardbook. Written by Jackie French; using beautiful rhyming text, filled with fun and joy about dreams and believing in yourself. Illustrated by Bruce Whatley; using gorgeous watercolour paintings and pencil with flowing images that capture the emotions of the characters.
- Kangaroo finger puppet made with soft velour fabric, stuffed to make it easier to hold and play with it, and embroidered engaging smiling eyes. Making the crocodile cute, cuddly and lovable.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- help children understand kangaroos and learn to love & respect them.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.