Josephine Wants to Dance + Kangaroo HP & CBag
A perfect gift for a newborn baby or child's birthday & includes;
- Kangaroo Hand Puppet, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail friendly engaging eyes & a big happy smile.
- Cotton carry bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton & 3 compartments & gift card.
- Josephine Wants to Dance, A story about dreams, believing in yourself ... & a dancing kangaroo.
- Gift Card, information Kangaroo in 8 languages.
Puppet is quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Kangaroo Hand Puppet Gift Set includes; a beautiful book. A hilarious tale of a bush animal you'll never forget. Josephine is a kangaroo - who loves to dance. Can she do it and, more importantly, does it matter that she's a kangaroo? Read the story using our friendly and cuddly Kangaroo hand puppet to your baby or child. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Bring the Kangaroo hand puppet to life and help your baby or child to engage in the story, developing language and teaching them to love kangaroos and all animals.
Put the book and hand puppet inside the unbleached cotton carry bag to make the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag has a gift card with information about the Kangaroo in 8 languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment! It's a great book bag!
This Kangaroo Gift Set includes;
- Josephine Wants to Dance is a beautiful boardbook. Written by Jackie French; using beautiful rhyming text, filled with fun and joy about dreams and believing in yourself. Illustrated by Bruce Whatley; using gorgeous watercolour paintings and pencil with flowing images that capture the emotions of the characters.
- Kangaroo hand puppet made with soft velour fabric, stuffed to make it easier to hold and play with it, and beautiful brown engaging eyes with a big happy smile. Making the Kangaroo cute, cuddly and lovable.
- Unbleached cotton carry bag with our beautiful brown kangaroo friendly & cute character printed on the front of the bag. The bag has a handle, 3 compartments and the centre compartment has a zipper. It comes with a gift card that has information about kangaroo in 8 languages. It’s a great & flexible bag.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- help children understand kangaroos and learn to love & respect them.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.