Blue Shorts & T-shirt, 46cm Hand Puppet clothes
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Blue shorts, t-shirt and kippah hat fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this cool and comfortable shorts and short sleeve t-shirt. If you want to put the Kippah cap on his head you will be able to visit a holy temple and respect this place of worship.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
Find out the meaning behind a kippah or skull cap and why they are worn in some places of worship.
Share all kinds of stories with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school with you and share something new.
The outfit includes;
- polyester/cotton white crew neck short sleeve t-shirt.
- polyester/cotton blue shorts.
- blue and white kippah (yarmulke) skull cap to match the shorts and t-shirt.
- black sandals.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger enquiry about different places of worship and differences and similarities in religions.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about spirituality and what it means.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.