Koala Bare + Koala FP & CBag
- Koala Finger Puppet, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging eyes.
- Cotton carry bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton, 3 compartments & gift card.
- Koala Bare, a beautifully illustrated book with rhyming poetic text.
Koala Gift Pack includes a beautiful book written using rhyming text that tells the difference between words such as bare and bear, and the fact that a koala is not a bear. Read the story using our friendly and cuddly koala finger puppet to your baby or child. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Bring the koala finger puppet to life and help your baby or child to engage in the story, developing language, teaching them to love koalas and differentiate between meanings in words that sound the same.
Put the book and finger puppet inside the unbleached cotton carry bag to make the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag has a gift card with information about koalas in 8 different languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment!
This Koala Gift Set includes;
- Koala Bare a beautiful hardcover book. Written by Jackie French; using rhyming text that makes it an effortless and fun read. Illustrated by Matt Shanks; using gorgeous watercolour paintings.
- Koala finger puppet made with soft velour fabric, stuffed to make it easier to hold and play with it, and embroidered engaging smiling eyes. Making the koala cute, cuddly and lovable.
- Unbleached cotton carry bag with our beautiful, cute and friendly koala character printed on the front. The bag has a handle, 3 compartments and the centre compartment has a zipper. It comes with a gift card that has information about saltwater crocodiles in 8 languages. It’s a great bag to carry an ipad, book and much more.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.