Koala Bare & Koala Lambskin
- Koala lambskin-sheepskin soft toy, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail using a natural fibre containing therapeutic properties. Comes with a gift card that has information about the koala in 8 languages.
- Koala Bare, a beautifully illustrated book with rhyming poetic text.
Koala Gift Pack includes a beautiful book written using rhyming text that tells the difference between words such as bare and bear, and the fact that a koala is not a bear. Our friendly and cuddly koala lambskin-sheepskin soft toy has excellent therapeutic properties that promote a baby's well-being. This is the perfect gift for someone expecting or who just had a baby!
The Koala Lambskin-Sheepskin Flat Soft Toy Baby Comforter is carefully hand-crafted using 100% Premium Dense Soft and Luxurious Australian Lambskin and or Sheepskin Fleece:- fur (wool) and leather (skin). It's all natural with no stuffing and flat.Its made with love and care to help children feel empathy, trust and respect for koalas and animals. It comes with gift card that features our lovable, cute and friendly Koala Character, and has information about koalas in 8 different languages.
This Koala Gift Set includes;
- Koala Bare a beautiful hardcover book. Written by Jackie French; using rhyming text that makes it an effortless and fun read. Illustrated by Matt Shanks; using gorgeous watercolour paintings.
- Koala lambskin-sheepskin soft toy baby comforter is made to resemble a koala in real life; with a steel grey fur body, legs, arms, back of ears and stomach; white long fur fluffy ears and a large black koala shaped nose. Koalas rely on their highly developed sense of smell to differentiate levels of toxins in eucalyptus leaves and their nose plays a vital part for them. Our koala has beautiful engaging brown eyes. The detail and hand crafting makes our koala cute, lovable and cuddly.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO. Safe for newborn babies.
Baby Comforter Flat Soft Toy is made using natural fleece and wool fibres that:
- contain excellent tactile responses and therapeutic properties.
- act like a natural thermostat and regulate your body’s temperature, keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter.
- supports a baby’s delicate, developing skin which is learning to regulate its body temperature, and makes wool fibre prefect because it’s a natural fibre that breathes, insulates and regulates body temperature.
- have a soothing and swaddling effect on babies.
- help babies and children to settle faster and to have a long and restful sleep:- when babies sleep well; they eat better, gain weight, cry less, and become happier and more balanced.
- contain lanolin, a substance found in human skin, and excellent with sensitive or inflamed skin, and reduces the risk of asthma.
- is hypoallergenic.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.