Lost and Found + Penguin Lambskin soft toy & CBag
A perfect gift for a newborn baby & includes;
- Fairy Penguin lambskin-sheepskin soft toy, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail using a natural fibre containing therapeutic properties & gift card.
- Cotton carry bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton, 3 compartments & gift card.
- Lost and Found, is a beautifully illustrated and written book by Oliver Jeffers.
- Gift Card, information about Fairy Penguin in 8 languages.
Lambskin-Sheepskin soft toy is quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for newborn babies.
Fairy Penguin Gift Set includes; a beautifully illustrated children’s book and story about a penguin and boy. The penguin arrives on the boy’s doorstep. An adventure story about friendship, love and home.
And our friendly and cuddly Fairy Penguin lambskin soft toy & baby comforter has excellent therapeutic and tactile properties that promote a baby’s well-being. This is the perfect gift for someone expecting or just had a baby!
The Fairy Penguin lambskin/sheepskin soft toy—comforter is the actual size of a real penguin. It's cute cuddly and will inspire empathy, love and compassion for penguins and wildlife. Engage a child from a very young age with a delightful story and beautifully grafted soft toy made out of 100% premium quality pure Australian lambskin/sheepskin, the beak, feet and under the wings is made using pure suede leather. All natural, hypoallergenic and therapeutic for babies, toddlers, young children, and sick people.
Put the book and lambskin-sheepskin soft toy inside the unbleached cotton carry bag to make the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag and soft toy have a gift card with information about the Fairy Penguin in 8 languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment! It's a great book bag!
This Fairy Penguin Gift Set includes;
- Lost and Found, a beautifully illustrated and written book by Oliver Jeffers. There once was a boy... and one day a penguin arrives on his doorstep. The boy decides the penguin must be lost and tries to return him home. But no one seems to be missing a penguin. So the boy decides to take the penguin home himself, and they set out in his row boat on a journey to the South Pole. But when they get there, the boy discovers that maybe home wasn′t what the penguin was looking for after all...
- Fairy Penguin lambskin-sheepskin soft toy baby comforter is carefully hand-crafted using 100% Premium Dense Soft and Luxurious Australian Lambskin and or Sheepskin Fleece:- fur (wool) and leather (skin). Flat with no stuffing and all natural with many health and well-being benefits
- Unbleached cotton carry bag with our beautiful Fair Penguin character printed on the front. The bag has a handle and 3 compartments with the centre compartment containing a zipper. It comes with a gift card that has information about Fairy Penguins in 8 languages. It’s a great book bag.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including; CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO. Safe for newborn babies.
Baby Comforter Flat Soft Toy is made using natural fleece and wool fibres that:
- contain excellent tactile responses and therapeutic properties.
- activate blood circulation and the immune system supporting the body and helping it to relax and regenerate.
- act like a natural thermostat and regulate your baby’s body’s temperature, keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter.
- support a baby’s delicate, developing skin which is learning to regulate its body temperature, and makes wool fibre prefect because it’s a natural fibre that breathes, insulates and regulates body temperature.
- have a soothing and swaddling effect on babies.
- help babies and children to settle faster and to have a long and restful sleep:- when babies sleep well; they eat better, gain weight, cry less, and become happier and more balanced.
- contain lanolin, a substance found in human skin, and excellent with sensitive or inflamed skin, and reduces the risk of asthma.
- is hypoallergenic.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.