Love is kind & Arthur, 46cm HP
A perfect gift for a child & includes;
- Arthur, 46cm Hand Puppet, is carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging eyes. An average size adult hand fits comfortably from the back of the puppet into its head, mouth & arms.
- Love is kind, is a charming & gentle approach to teaching kids the true meaning of love. It celebrates the bonds that kids have with grandparents.
Hand Puppet is quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes; a heartfelt story about an Owl who learns that you can’t find love in a box of chocolate. A lovely story that teaches children about the true meaning of love and celebrates the bonds that kids have with their grandchildren. Children will be engaged reading the story using our friendly and cuddly Arthur, hand puppet, or listening to you read the story to them with Arthur. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Your child will fall in love with Arthur from the moment they pick him up and play with him.
Arthur as a puppet will engage your child in the story, developing language, teaching them to love reading and encouraging them to write. Your child will gain confidence in storytelling, reading and writing.
Bring Arthur to life when you put your hand inside him and manipulate him. An average size adult hand and fingers fit comfortably from the back of his body into his head, mouth and arms. His mouth opens and he has a tongue. You can move his mouth, head, and arms. His head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy.
Arthur is easy to use, fun to play with, cute, cuddly and lovable.
This Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes;
- Love is kind; a beautiful hardcover book. Written by Natalie Laura Sassi; a heart-warming book about a Little Owl who wants to buy his granny a heart-shaped box of chocolates. This heartfelt and humorous picture book is a sweet reminder that real love isn't found in a box - even one filled with chocolates. Illustrated by Lison Chaperon; beautiful illustrations and paintings throughout the book.
- Arthur, 46cm hand puppet, is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. He has short curly black hair, pale peachy/pink skin, embroidered black eyebrows. He has carefully embroidered beautiful round green engaging eyes that look at you with love and kindness. His fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel are very cute. He is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. His stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold him and to manipulate him as a puppet.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.