Mardi Gras Dress, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Wear our Colourful skirt & top to Mardi Gras this outfit fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. The beautiful and colourful Carmen Miranda style skirt and top is great for celebrating Mardi Gras Carnival in Brazil. Colourful and fashionable with young woman you will impress all your family and friends. Take your puppet to a party and celebrate cultural diversity and carnival in Brazil, or just put the colourful outfit on your puppet to go out and socialise.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this colourful and fun outfit.
The colourful skirt and top is great to celebrate Mardi Gras or Carnival or for a party. You will want to learn about Brazil, Madi Gras party, carnival and the history and story behind this celebration. Try Brazilian food, listen to the music and songs, dance, understand the art, architecture and culture.
Share stories with your friends and family about Carnival, Madi Gras or South American culture. You can take your puppet to school with you and share something new.
The outfit includes;
- polyester/cotton red, yellow, white and black skirt. The skirt is made with two layers, the red layer balloons beautifully over the yellow skirt. The bottom layer of the skirt is made with a floral in white, black and yellow print against a yellow background. The skirt is gathered on the waist. A red sash made from chiffon is sewn from the waist across the shoulder and back to the fit comfortably and add a dash of fun and colour.
- white polyester/cotton short sleeve blouse with a curved neck. The blouse is gathered at the neck and end of the sleeves for style. The blouse has white buttons.
- white hat which is gathered at the front with a black and red round piece of fabric made to look like jewellery.
- brown slip on fancy shoes that are pointed at the front.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by; undoing the buttons and doing them up again; taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger enquiry to learn about carnival, Madi Gras celebrations, the festivities, dance, music, history, food, and culture in one of South America’s many countries or to just have fun and party.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories, music, song and dance or to create their own lyrics and songs.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.