Pueblo Indian dress, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Pueblo Indian manta type dress fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this beautiful Pueblo Indian dress with headband and thrill your family and friends. You can tell stories about Pueblo Indian culture in the USA. Visit places in the USA and Pueblo Indian communities and learn about the different Pueblo Indian music, dance, art, food, culture and share stories about places you can visit in the USA and Pueblo Indian culture.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
an abbreviation of the Pueblo Indian manta style dress, moccasin shoes and headband is made to inspire you to learn about Pueblo Indian (ancestors of the Anasazi) culture which dates back a long time. Pueblo means village or town in Spanish. Pueblo Indians come from a tradition of farming. You can learn to do a Pueblo Indian ceremonial dance and about life as a Pueblo Indian in the USA, their history, culture, food, music, festivities, art and much more.
Tell stories with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school and share something new about Pueblo Indian Culture in the USA.
The outfit includes;
- this beautiful Pueblo Indian dress in mustard yellow, long sleeves, tassels from the waist to make a lovely skirt on the dress and a v-shaped colourful woven fabric for decoration is loosely based on the manta style dress worn by Pueblo Indian women. The dress has a zipper on the back.
- brown vinyl moccasin style shoes.
- colourful woven headband with a lovely pattern and feathers made from felt.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by taking the clothes off and putting them back on, undoing the zipper and doing it back up.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about Pueblo Indian life in the USA, the festivities, dances, food, music, history, culture and much more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about Pueblo Indian culture in the USA and exploring places in the USA.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.