Orangutan HP & Dbag
- Orangutan Hand Puppet, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail friendly engaging eyes & a big happy smile.
- Cotton drawstring bag, made using 100% unbleached cotton & gift card.
Puppet & bag are quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Orangutan Gift Set
Bring the Orangutan hand puppet to life and help your child to engage in the story telling, developing language, giving them confidence and courage to over come shyness and difficult tasks and teaching them to love Orangutan and all animals.
Put the hand puppet inside the unbleached cotton drawstring bag to make the perfect gift. There's no need for any other packaging, the bag has a gift card with information about the Orangutan in 8 languages. You will impress with this gift and help our environment! It's a great book bag!
This Orangutan Gift Set includes;
- Orangutan hand puppet made with soft velour fabric, stuffed to make it easier to hold and play with it, and beautiful engaging big brown eyes with a big happy smile. Making the Orangutan cute, cuddly and lovable.
- Unbleached cotton drawstring bag with our beautiful Orangutan friendly & cute character printed on the front of the bag. The bag has a drawstring, children love putting the bag on their back with their puppet. It comes with a gift card that has information about Orangutan in 8 languages. It’s a great & flexible bag.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- help children understand kangaroos and learn to love & respect them.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.