Swedish boy costume, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Swedish boy costume fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. This beautiful Sverigedräkten national Swedish costume in blue and yellow, will inspire to learn about Sweden. You will love the detail in this outfit and impress all your family, friends and teacher. Take your puppet to Mid-Summer Fest and party, eat traditional Swedish food, dance to folk music and learn about Swedish culture and history.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
The folk costume will inspire you to learn about Sweden and its history, culture, food, music, dance, architecture and much more.
Share a story about Sweden or create a puppet show with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school and share something new.
The outfit includes;
- polyester/cotton yellow ¾ leg pants which is gathered on the bottom.
- black bowtie that goes around the neck and under the shirt collar.
- white ployester/cotton shirt with buttons at the front and gathered at the wrist.
- blue vest with a button at the front with a v-neck.
- black full brim hat with a white band.
- black vinyl shoes with yellow felt buckle and white socks.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by; undoing the button and doing them up again; taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger enquiry to learn about life in Sweden, the festivities, food, music, history and more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about Sweden and its culture, or to express themselves or practice storytelling.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.