The Tiger Who Came to Tea & Tiger Hand Puppet & Free Drawstring Bag
A perfect gift for a newborn baby or child's birthday & includes;
- Tiger Hand Puppet, carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail friendly engaging eyes & a big happy smile.
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea, A classic picture book story of Sophie and her extraordinary teatime guests.
- Free Unbleached Cotton Drawstring Bag and Gift Card.
Tiger Hand Puppet Gift Set includes; a classic book. An enchanting story of Sophie and her extraordinary tea-time guest. The doorbell rings just as Sophie and her mummy are sitting down to tea. Who could it possibly be? What they certainly don't expect to see at the door is a big furry, stripy tiger! Read the story using our friendly and cuddly Tiger hand puppet to your baby or child. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Bring the Tiger hand puppet to life and help your baby or child to engage in the story, developing language and teaching them to love tigers and all animals.
This Tiger Gift Set includes;
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea is a classic boardbook written by Judith Kerr. The vibrant, colourful illustrations and simple but charming story make this a perfect book to enjoy reading together.
- Tiger hand puppet made with soft velour fabric, stuffed to make it easier to hold and play with it, and beautiful brown engaging eyes with a big happy smile. Making the tiger cute, cuddly and lovable.
- Free Unbleached Cotton Drawstring Bag and Gift Card
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- help children understand kangaroos and learn to love & respect them.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.