Australian Animals, Finger Puppet Set
A perfect gift for a child that encourages creative play & includes;
- Koala Finger Puppet
- Kangaroo Finger Puppet
- Dingo Finger Puppet
- Saltwater Crocodile Finger Puppet
Finger Puppets are;
- Carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging friendly eyes & smile.
- Quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Puppets help develop language & reading skills, give freedom to express emotions, improve self-esteem & confidence.
4 Australian Animal Finger Puppets - Great Gift Set!
Add a book or cotton bag for something extra special.
Have fun with these very special Australian animal finger puppets includes;
The Finger Puppets are carefully hand-crafted using premium quality soft velour fabric. They have engaging embroidered eyes with an embroidered smile. They are stuffed like a soft toy but are a beautiful finger puppet that is easy to handle and manipulate. Making the finger puppets cute, cuddly, lovable & lots of fun!
Bring the finger puppets to life and help your child to engage in story telling, develop language & reading skills, build self-esteem & confidence, & learn to love animals from their puppets.
Fits a child's finger & up to an average size adult finger comfortably through the body into the head. The body is stuffed to allow easy handling for play.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play - through story telling, performance of a play, and expressing themselves.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem, having a can-do attitude.
- encourage socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.