Chinese Qipao Dress, 46cm HP
Made using satin fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Chinese girl cheongsam or qipao dress fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this beautiful cheongsam dress and matching hat and thrill your family and friends. You can tell stories about China and places you can visit in China. Learn about the different food, music, dance, art, architecture and places you can visit and share stories about China and Chinese culture.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
The china girl qipao dress (the style dates back to the Qing Dynasty 1644-1911) with fengguan (hat) outfit will inspire you to learn about China, its history, music, architecture, art, culture, festivities, holidays, food, and much more.
Tell stories with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school and share something new about China.
The outfit includes;
- a beautiful pink long sleeve satin cheongsam or qipao dress with gold, red and white blossoms and a split on each side of the dress. The dress has red fabric trim at the end of the sleeves and across one side of the chest up to the neck, this opens the dress to allow you to take the dress of and put it back on again. Three red frog knobs (a frog is a knob made of intricately knotted strings) are used to button up and unbutton the dress. The dress has a mandarin collar (or band collar).
- pink satin type of Fengguan 鳳冠; a headdress or hat made from the same fabric as the dress and matches beautifully.
- black polyester/cotton shoes with flowers embroidered on the top front in pink and yellow to match the blossoms on the dress.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by taking the clothes off and putting them back on, doing up the frog loop and undoing it.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about life in China, the festivities, dragon dances, spring festival, New Year Celebrations, food, music, history, art, culture and more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourages children to tell stories about China and exploring places in China.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.