Japanese Boy Hakama, 46cm HP
Made using satin fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Japanese boy kimono & hakama clothes fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this beautiful outfit and thrill your family and friends. You can tell stories about Japan and places you can visit in Japan. Learn about the different food, music, dance, art and places by sharing stories.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
You can visit Japan with your puppet and be inspired to create stories and learn about Japanese people their culture, history, food, and much more.
The outfit includes;
- a beautiful blue satin kimono with gold thread pattern and a black sash with gold and lilac thread pattern that matches the hakama pants.
- a beautiful v-neck blue satin top using the same blue fabric as the kimono.
- black satin hakama pants with gold and lilac thread pattern.
- White tabi (足袋) socks that are made to be worn with thonged footwear and allow the toes to fit comfortably in the black zori sandals.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about life in Japan, the food, music and culture.
- inspire a child’s imagination by pretending to be a Japanese exploring places in Japan.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.