Maori piupiu skirt, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Maori girl piupiu skirt and top fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this beautiful Maori girl outfit and thrill your family and friends. You can tell stories about Maori culture in New Zealand and places you can visit in New Zealand. Learn about the different Maori food, music, dance, art and places you can visit in New Zealand and share stories about life in New Zealand and Maori culture
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
Maori girl piupiu skirt, with bodice and tipare (headband) will inspire you to do a haka dance and to learn about Maori culture in New Zealand, their history, art, music, dance, food, festivities and much more.
Tell stories with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school and share something new about Maori Culture in New Zealand.
The outfit includes;
- this beautiful Maori piupiu skirt is fringed with black and white checked stripes and has black fabric around the waist that ties at the back into a bow and black fabric skirt under the fringed stripes. The fringed fabric is made to look like it’s woven from flax.
- red bodice with v-shaped white and black patterned fabric on the chest.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about Maori culture in New Zealand, the festivities, dances, music, history, culture, food, and more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about Maori culture in New Zealand and exploring places in New Zealand.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.