Nyuntu Ninti & Boy Hand Puppet & Free Drawstring Bag
A perfect gift for a child & includes;
- Mathias 46cm Hand Puppet, is carefully hand-crafted with excellent detail & embroidered engaging eyes. An average size adult hand fits comfortably from the back of the puppet into its head, mouth & arms.
- Nyuntu Ninti: What you should know, teaches us about the people who are at the heart of our country. Bob Randall, an Anangu man from Uluru, shares life about our land and the Anangu people.
- Unbleached Cotton Drawstring Bag,
Hand Puppet is quality tested to meet all international standards & safe for 3 years plus.
Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes; In this beautiful photographic book for young children, Bob Randall explains, in a simple but effective way, the Anangu people's relationship to all that is around them, and why we must learn to care for the earth, its plants and its creatures. Based on the award-winning documentary KANYINI, NYUNtU NINtI, meaning 'what you should know', teaches us about the people who are at the heart of our country. Children will be engaged reading the story using our friendly and cuddly Mathias, hand puppet, or listening to you read the story to them with Mathias. The puppet will make the story fun and exciting!
Your child will fall in love with Mathias from the moment they pick him up and play with him.
Mathias as a puppet will engage your child in the story, developing language, teaching them to love reading and encouraging them to write. Your child will gain confidence in storytelling, reading and writing.
Bring Mathias to life when you put your hand inside him and manipulate him. An average size adult hand and fingers fit comfortably from the back of his body into his head, mouth and arms. His mouth opens and he has a tongue. You can move his mouth, head, and arms. His head, body, arms and legs are stuffed to allow easy handling for play and to make the puppet more like a stuffed soft toy.
Stuart is easy to use, fun to play with, cute, cuddly and lovable.
This Book & Hand Puppet Gift Set includes;
- Nyuntu Ninti; a beautiful paperback book. Written by Bob Randall; In this beautiful photographic book for young children, Bob Randall explains, in a simple but effective way, the Anangu people's relationship to all that is around them, and why we must learn to care for the earth, its plants and its creatures. Illustrated by Danny Snell; beautiful photographs and images.
- Mathias, 46cm high hand puppet, is made from premium quality soft velour fabric. He has short straight white blond hair, pale peachy/pink skin, embroidered white blond eyebrows. He has carefully embroidered beautiful round brown engaging eyes that look at you with love and kindness. His fingers, toes, ears, nose and navel are very cute. He is made with excellent detail and is stuffed to look more like a soft toy, fabric stuffed doll, character or person. His stuffing and design makes it easier for you to hold him and to manipulate him as a puppet.
- Free Unbleached Cotton Drawstring Bag
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets as an educational toy will:
- develop language and reading skills.
- freely express emotional issues and resolve them, by using the puppet as an extension of self.
- trigger imaginative and creative play when children perform their own puppet show.
- work motor skills by manipulating the puppet; or when taking the puppet’s clothes off or putting them back on the puppet, or when using buttons, zippers, or shoelaces.
- gain confidence, become brave and improve self-esteem.
- encourages socialising, team building, organisational skills and public speaking.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.