Russian Boy Costume, 46cm HP
Made using polyester/cotton & satin fabric.
Quality tested to meet international standards and safe for 3 years plus.
Size: fits 46cm Hand Puppet
Russian boy costume fits our 46cm Hand Puppet. Dress your puppet in this beautiful outfit and thrill your family and friends. You can tell stories about Russia. Visit places in Russia and learn about Russian food, music, dance, art and places by sharing stories.
Encourage creative play and inspire a child’s imagination with this outfit.
The Russian boy outfit with kaftan, rubakha shirt, long boots and pants will inspire you to tell stories about Russia, its history, culture, food, music, festivities, art, architecture and much more.
Tell stories with your friends and family. You can take your puppet to school and share something new about Russian Culture.
The outfit includes;
- black long sleeve kaftan or coat with gold band collar, gold trimming around the end of the sleeve and on the front opening of the chest with white buttons. The same gold fabric is used for the belt with has tassels at the end.
- gold Rubakha shirt is the same fabric as the trim on the kaftan jacket. Rubakha is a traditional Russian shirt in a tunic style from old Slavic times.
- gold pants made using the same fabric as the rubakha shirt and trim on the kaftan.
- long black vinyl boots.
Quality tested to meet all international standards including CE, ASTM, CPSIA and ISO.
Suitable for children 3+ years old.
Puppets clothes will;
- work fine and gross motor skills by taking the clothes off and putting them back on.
- trigger an enquiry to learn about life in Russia, the festivities, dances, food, music, history, culture and more.
- inspire a child’s imagination and encourage children to tell stories about Russian culture and exploring places in Russia.
Click here for Product Safety information.
Click here for Care Guidance information.